One of the easiest recipes to make when you are busy is soup. Soups are great for Intermittent fasting as they are quite filling and can be made in big batches to save time. This Carrot Ginger Soup is not only easy to make, but it’s also super delicious, filling and healthy while very low in calories. Enjoy!
- 510 g carrots
- 60 g of onion
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger
- 1l of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Chop the carrots, onion, garlic, and ginger into small pieces, you can use a food processor Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, add chopped ginger and garlic
- Sautee until lightly brown and soft. Add the carrots and salt, stir to get the flavour into the carrots.
- Pour water into a saucepan and cover
- Simmer over medium heat for 15 min or till the carrots are tender.
- Remove from heat, using a stick blender, blend till smooth
- 8. Place in a bowl, drip a few drops of olive oil on top
This soup is quite filling and 50ml consists of only 50 calories. It is easy to adjust the amount and monitor your calorie intake.
It also freezes very well. The best is to prepare portions in containers and then just use it as you need.
Check out my Carrot Mud Cake here, a dessert take you to heaven! 🙂
vegetarian vegan keto paleo
© 2022 This recipe is a property of CaloriePop.com